New ways of working: COVID-19
Covid has not gone away therefore, I will continue to work with the new rules implemented during the pandemic:
- Call-out service remains suspended for the foreseeable future
- Masks will be worn at all times and a strict hand-washing will continue to be observed while handling client’s gifts
- Only one gift wrapper will handle each client’s gifts to minimise risk and ensure clear traceability
- Workspaces will be disinfected between clients to prevent any cross-contamination
- Clients can drop off, ship, and courier gifts directly to my workshop for gift wrapping by appointment only. Shipping direct from stores is also permitted.
- Once gifts have been wrapped, clients can collect their gifts personally or arrangements can be made on behalf of the clients to ship or courier the gifts directly back to them
- Clients are not allowed into the workshop due to the risk of infection
- Same day 2-hour service will be available for London clients and will be on a first come first serve basis. The 2-hour service is only available for 10 gifts or under.